It’s that time of year again – a time when your house needs to be in order for Uncle Sam. Are you ready?
- Have you verified that all completed orders, jobs, contracts and PMs are fully processed?
- Are all your invoices updated?
- Do you still have open credits hanging around?
- Have you applied all your finance charges?
- What about your Payables, Receivables, and GL? Are they in balance?
- Have you finished your Physical Inventory and made the appropriate adjustments?
- What is the difference between locking a period and closing a period?
- And – oh no – my accountant wants to make changes after I’ve closed the year! What do I do now?
Of course, ServMan performs all the necessary year-end calculations and postings when you close the last month of your fiscal year. However, if you would prefer a certified ServMan consultant to work with you in closing your books for the year, or to be sure you are maximizing ServMan’s effectiveness in managing your operations, we can provide anything from remote review and consulting services to onsite accounting and system review services. Prices vary based on scope of services.
Contact your ServMan Representative today to tailor a consulting program to fit your business goals and needs!