Opportunities Abound at CubeSix
Cube Six offers an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, and develop new technology and services to help our clients maximize their operational efficiencies. We are headquartered near fast-growing Charlotte, NC which is one of the most desirable places to live in the United States. At Cube Six we value initiative, idea sharing and expertise at all levels of the organization, and we reward our people for their contributions to our success.
Cube Six, Inc. continually seeks the finest candidates for product development, project management and system support opportunities. General background for such positions includes Crystal Report development skills, C++ programming experience, a strong knowledge of relational databases, and accounting expertise. If you possess these skills, we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking an Entrance level programmer with a strong Microsoft SQL background and Microsoft .NET technologies working experience for a full-time position on our ServMan ERP programming team! You will be working closely with our highly talented staff to learn, develop and modify our industry-leading ERP software application, web products, and reports. This is a career opportunity with excellent working environment and benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and modify our Microsoft SQL-based software applications
- Provide performance tuning and optimization of existing SQL code
- Provide technical support for the database environment and database objects such as stored procedures, functions, triggers, tables, and views
- Work with developers, business analysts, other team members, and clients to review the business requirements and translate them into database objects
- Work with clients to design and implement data integration plans
- Collaborate with development and support teams to discuss projects, troubleshoot issues, and evaluate new technologies
- Design and implement Crystal and SQL reports
- Work with team members and clients to implement custom software built in the integrated IDE environment
- Microsoft SQL Server experience with knowledge of Stored procedures, sophisticated query design, database structure design
- 3+ years programming/analysis experience in SQL and .NET, preferred
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent experience in application development
- C#, C++, Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting, and Android experience are a plus
How to Apply
Email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.