ServMan understands the unique requirements of distributors to manage inventory and build the most efficient delivery routes, so we offer an “out of the box” enterprise solution that will immediately let you take control of your business.
The list below contains just a few ServMan features that distributors find most beneficial to their operations:
♦ Client Management – Establish and maintain records for both clients and prospects with one-click access to complete account information
♦ Auto Route – Automatically create and optimize distribution routes to minimize travel time and expense.
♦ Billing – Multiple ship-to locations can be billed to a single billing account. ServMan also allows electronic billing via email or fax, and processes credit card payments and ACH transfers.
♦ ServMan Web – The optional ServMan Web allows your clients to place orders over the Internet and check the status of their orders online!
♦ Wireless Warehouse – The optional ServMan Wireless Warehouse Module enables inventory management via a wireless hand-held device. Using a wireless Pocket PC device with scanner, operators can perform a number of inventory transactions including picking orders, posting orders, returns to stock, warehouse transfers, receiving purchase orders, printing item labels and more.
♦ Inventory Management – ServMan provides a powerful and easy-to-use Inventory Management solution that allows you to track multiple warehouses, truck inventories, job-site inventories and more. ServMan’s features include a full range of specializations for the labor-intensive organization including:
- Single click options to view all orders reserving items, warehouse balances, inventory adjustment logs, item cost table, purchase history and more
- Unlimited description on items that include the ability to link digital attachments like spec sheets for single click reference or sales documentation
- Assemblies for stocking kits or manufactured goods
- Serialized inventory allowing you to capture serial numbers at various stages in the receiving and sales process. View aged inventory and search by serial number.
- Warehouse Transfers
- Physical Inventory posting options for rapid entry
- Alias items allowing you to sell a stock a item using an alias item code and description
- Unlimited conversion codes and sales units allowing you to purchase, stock or sell by varying units
- Manufacturer codes, lead times, preferred vendors, minimum and maximum stocking levels for items
- Primary and Sub Categories for simplified item classifications
- Vendor Price Books allowing you to maintain vendor specific item information and pricing
- UPC Code and Full Bar Code Support
ServMan provides an “off the shelf” solution that includes all of these capabilities and more—integrated with a powerful general ledger accounting system—making ServMan the perfect enterprise solution for distributors. Request a live demonstration today and experience first hand why distributors nationwide are choosing ServMan Software as the tool of choice for managing their business.